Cov19 official guidance, Pastoral Care, Fellowship, Safeguarding, TV & radio
Ideas for sharing in worship and fellowship from home during COVID-19
Methodist Church official Coronavirus guidance: < LINK HERE>
During a time of great uncertainty and anxiety, when our opportunities to meet together for worship, prayer and fellowship will be necessarily limited, it is important that we find new and creative ways of 'being church' and of watching over one another in love (as well as making the most of those resources already at our disposal).
The following list of suggestions is not exhaustive — please contact a minister or Martin Smith with suggested additions.
Further guidance will be disseminated (via stewards in the first instance) as and when it becomes available. Thank you for all you are doing to maintain our worship and fellowship as a church under challenging circumstances — it has been a joy already to see the creative ways that have been found to support one another and to offer worship to God. In anxious times, we trust that "perfect love casts out fear" (1 John 4:18).
- Pastoral care: <Link HERE>
- Fellowship, prayer and worship: <Link HERE>
- Safeguarding considerations: <Link HERE>
- TV and Radio: <Link HERE>
- The Methodist News (was The Week Ahead) <Link HERE> updated May 4th
- Methodist Church Facebook page <Link HERE> official Facebook page for the Methodist Church in Britain, regularly updated
- Big Sings — Three YouTube Big Sings
Emergency Coronavirus Appeal: Please donate now at allwecan