Julian of Norwich 1342-1416
- "All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well."
- "The greatest honour we can give Almighty God is to live gladly because of the knowledge of his love."
- "He said not 'Thou shalt not be tempested, thou shalt not be travailed, thou shalt not be dis-eased'; but he said, 'Thou shalt not be overcome.
- "God loved us before he made us; and his love has never diminished and never shall."
- "If there is anywhere on earth a lover of God who is always kept safe, I know nothing of it, for it was not shown to me. But this was shown: that in falling and rising again we are always kept in that same precious love."