Joni Eareckson Tada 1949-
- "...we will stand amazed to see the topside of the tapestry and how God beautifully embroidered each circumstance into a pattern for our good and His glory."
- "There is nothing that moves a loving father's soul quite like his child's cry."
- "Contentment ... has an internal quietness of heart that gladly submits to God in all circumstances."
- "Only God is capable of telling us what our rights and needs are. You have to surrender that right to Him."
- "Deny your weakness, and you will never realize God's strength in you."