Worship from home Sunday 10.30am
We invite you to join us for our weekly online service at 10.30 on Sunday mornings. We are not the BBC (!) and we apologise for any technical glitches. Please do tell (email) your minister or Martin Smith if you have helpful observations, or you can contact us HERE
Utterance of the heart (Cardiphonia)"- Composed and performed by Heather Gallagher as played in the 15 Nov service can now be downloaded HERE
- November 29 David Hinchliffe ( South East District Chair) You may wish to have a candle ready to light during this Advent service LINK HERE
- December 6 Gill Le Boutillier-Scott
- December 13 Bart Woodhouse
- December 20 Bonni-Belle Pickard
- December 20 6:30pm Carol service with Third Avenue
- December24 4pm Circuit Christingle led by Karen Willing (Zoom, ask your minister for details)
- December24 Christmas Eve Love Feast led by Robin Selmes at 9pm, repeated at 11.30pm
- 25 December 25 Christmas morning service led by Robin Selmes
- December 27 Tony Graff
Archive of all services HERE
YouTube PlayList HERE
Methodist Central Hall library HERE
WHY DON'T YOU?
We always rehearse the Sunday service and test for technical issues but we are not the BBC and things can go wrong on the day.
The chat box is very useful for greetings and prayer requests and notices. Many have found it a good way to maintain a sense of fellowship.
If you see a problem that needs an immediate fix (the preacher has stayed on mute, for example) then please comment in the chat.
If it is a problem that would not have an immediate fix: the preacher needs a better microphone, the preacher needs a better Internet connection, the background is distracting, the hymns are not to your taste etc then please contact us directly: email, text, Messenger or here NKMC contact page.
You may like to remember that when you comment you are not whispering to your neighbour but broadcasting to hundreds of people across the world.
When we started worshipers were sometimes asked to load YouTube clips , now they are usually broadcast from the main service, these tips may still occasionally be useful.
- YouTube clips of hymns may be suggested. It can be difficult to switch to these whilst watching the service. We suggest loading them in separate tabs BEFORE the service so you can switch windows easily or load the service sheet in a separate tab and link from there. You may wish to cue them up before the service so you can skip adverts.
- Some people found it useful to ask Alexa (other digital assistants are available) to play the hymn or to play he hymns on a second device.